Are you a Foreign National looking to finance a property in the UK?
About Foreign National Mortgages
Since the property market upturn in early 2013 there has been great interest from foreign national buyers in UK investment and commercial properties, especially within some of the UK’s major cities.
Off the back of this demand, some mortgage lenders have now started to offer mortgage finance to foreign nationals who are looking to invest in property within the UK.
Some of the key areas where we can help with mortgage finance include:
- Foreign Nationals seeking finance for investment properties, residential purchases or commercial properties.
- Foreign Nationals who have just a 20% deposit.
- Foreign Nationals who live in a wide range of countries including Australia, US, China, Europe and Singapore.
- Foreign Nationals who are first time buyers or first time landlords.
- Self employed Foreign Nationals.
- Foreign Nationals that don’t have a UK bank account.
- No minimum income required.
- Foreign Nationals up to the age of 85.
- Foreign Nationals looking to purchase new build properties, Student lets, HMOs and Ex-local Authority properties.
We understand that buying a property abroad can be daunting, but rest assured you are in safe hands. Our experienced mortgage advisers will not only try and find you the best mortgage available to suit your requirements, but the will also try and guide you effortlessly through the whole mortgage process.