Are you an Expat looking to finance a property back in the UK? We can help
Our current deals for UK Expats
Highlights of the mortgage products we have access to include:
- Options for Buy to let and residential properties
- Interest rates from 2.64%
- Fixed, Tracker and Variable rate product options
- Capital & interest and interest only repayment methods
About Expat Mortgages
Over the past few years there has been a big upward trend in the number Brits moving abroad, be it for work, or just a new place to live. As a result expat mortgages have become very popular to help Brits buy or remortgage a property back in the UK. Off the back of this demand we have established relationships with over 25 mortgage providers who will lend to UK expats.
Some of the key areas where we can help with mortgage finance include:
- Expats seeking finance for investment properties, residential purchases or commercial properties.
- Expats who have just a 20% deposit.
- Expats who live in a wide range of countries including Australia, India, Kenya, Nigeria and Singapore.
- Expats that have just left the UK or have lived abroad for up to 35 years.
- Those that don’t have a UK bank account.
- First time buyers or first time landlords expats
- Self employed Expats and Foreign Nationals.
- Expats who earn a minimum of £18,000 per annum.
- Expats up to the age of 80.
- Expats looking to purchase new build properties, Student lets, HMOs and Ex-local Authority properties.
We understand that buying a property abroad can be daunting, but rest assured you are in safe hands. Our experienced mortgage advisers will not only try and find you the best mortgage available to suit your requirements, but the will also try and guide you effortlessly through the whole mortgage process.
If you would like to find out what mortgage options are available to you please call one of our experienced mortgage advisers on 01708 676111, or send us a message using the form below.