Are you a Foreign National looking to finance a property in the UK? We can help
Our current deals for Foreign Nationals
Below you will find some of the best mortgage deals that we currently have available to Foreign Nationals and UK Expats looking to invest in UK Real Estate.
About Foreign National Mortgages
Since the property market upturn in early 2013, there has been great interest from overseas buyers in UK investment and commercial properties, especially within some the UK’s major cities.
Off the back of this demand some mortgage lenders have now started to offer mortgage finance to foreign nationals who are looking to invest in property within the UK.
Some of the key areas where we can help with mortgage finance include:
- Foreign Nationals seeking finance for investment properties, residential purchases or commercial properties.
- Foreign Nationals who have just a 20% deposit.
- Foreign Nationals who live in a wide range of countries including Australia, Kenya, Nigeria and Singapore.
- Foreign Nationals who are first time buyers or first time landlords.
- Self employed Foreign Nationals.
- Foreign Nationals that don’t have a UK bank account.
- Foreign Nationals who earn a minimum of £18,000 per annum.
- Foreign Nationals up to the age of 80.
- Foreign Nationals looking to purchase new build properties, Student lets, HMOs and Ex-local Authority properties.
Never bought a property abroad? Read our overseas mortgage tips
We understand that buying a property abroad can be daunting, but rest assured you are in safe hands. Our experienced mortgage advisers will not only try and find you the best mortgage available to suit your requirements, but the will also try and guide you effortlessly through the whole mortgage process.
If you would like to find out what mortgage options are available to you please call one of our experienced mortgage advisers on 01708 676111, or send us a message using the form below.