39 Station Lane

Hornchurch, RM12 6JL

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:30

Office Hours



insuranceWhat type of insurance do I need?

When you have a mortgage or loan, it is important to make sure that you and your loved ones are fully protected if the worst were to happen. You should also look to insure the property

A mortgage lender will require you to insure the property as a minimum, but any other insurance is up to you to consider and decide what is right for you. The following options are available:

Life Cover: This type of cover can pay off your mortgage if you or your partner were to die during the mortgage term. You can also take out an extra sum as an income or lump sum to cover other expenses.

Illness Protection: This type of cover can provide you with a regular income to pay both your monthly mortgage and other expenses if you are too ill to work. It can also pay you a lump sum of money to pay off your mortgage if you have a critical illness.

Landlords Insurance: In addition to protecting the property, a landlord may wish to protect the rental income received on the property if the tenant stops paying. This cover also offers legal expenses to help you with the eviction of a non-paying tenant. 

Click on the below to find out more about any of these types of insurance:

What next?
We will come back to you quickly to let you know how we can help. If you would like to speak to us immediately, call us on 01708 676 111.

Looking for our intermediaries site?